V6: Live – remember those times when life itself had no meaning? When the pain was so unbearable you desired death? When you cried from the depths of your soul?
The bleeding spoken of in scripture may have been self-induced due to foolishness (everyone has had a run in with foolishness) or inflicted by others – it doesn’t matter – God says live!
We all have something that drove us towards Christ. For those who stayed IN Christ it’s because they have come to trust Him because He is faithful. When you remember where His Grace found you, you can’t help but just be in awe of Who God is!
1. There are still some sensitive places but our healing is in progress
2. Yes there is some scarring but we are alive to testify of His faithfulness
3. Yes we are still on Satan’s hit list – but none of Satan’s demonic weapons will prosper
4. Yes we are still limping – but God is our crutch
5. Yes there are still traces of shame – but God promised that shame will be a thing of the past
6. Yes everything is in ashes and looks dead – but God promised you beauty for those ashes
SO WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH FIGHTING TO STAY ALIVE?
1. Ps 27:13 (He wants me to experience His goodness while I’m ALIVE on EARTH!). That’s why I’m not sure I like that song “singaba hambayo thina”…
2. Deut 28:6 (Imagine walking in “blessings mode” 24/7, everday, all day! – God says going IN and OUT)
3. Mal 3:10 (I look forward to having problems like not knowing where to store my blessings because there is no space)
4. All of Isa 54 (yes I’m ambitious)
5. My personal reason is to DIE EMPTY – I refuse to give up while I am reproducing fruit
So I will Jesus ninja my way to the Throne of Grace every day of my God-given life!!